Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Dove Knew Better









I think it was a dove, it was a peaceful bird.


The Dove Knew Better 03 21 2010

~

I break for lunch and when I return a dove is sleeping on my table saw, in the hot summer sun, and he was content about not moving,the date is 09/16/2007

~

The dove knew better

Than the menace of vetter

The bird told me to work no more

Leave this chore

To the men of Boar

The vulgar encroaching spirit would like to bother the relaxing dove

Void the world of anothers love

This is how much faith nature has in me

No jealously in terms of who to be

There’s blood on the top of the saw the gotcha gouch thinks

That’s dry paint I reply and your brain stinks

Drive away a friend of mine the jealous eyes above a mouth that endlessly spews meanly well thought fine

Bother him until he quits at life

Do this by making him feel strife

The doves knew better

They welcomed me back in this way

They well know what I need to say

Deprive him of a friendly meeting

For him should only have grass seating

Those with envy have no trust

That’s why a nation just went bust

This dove knew all along

And waited for return of song

~

Thomas Paul Murphy

~

Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my Blogs. My name is Thomas Murphy and I love the forest and wildlife areas of Wisconsin and would like to share my thoughts and the pictures I have taken of the natural areas of Wisconsin. Come share in my collection of what I feel to some of the finest scenes and images of the forests, lakes, rivers and marshes that Wisconsin has to offer. I like to go to pristine and secluded areas where nature resides quietly and I feel the resulting “lost” images are profoundly unique. I am usually “in the moment” when I take these pictures. When I say in the moment I mean a sense of excitement often precedes what my eye captures through the camera. I never stage these shots but seem to be in the right place and time when I shoot them. And when I transfer them from my camera and view them on my computer screen I realize a sense of surrealism that resonates with me yet again to the time they were taken and exemplify the beauty of nature. Please peruse my sites and experience the beauty of being there as I did. WWW.ThomasMurphy.lifepics.com